We are proud to announce the release of the Hillstone Security Management Platform (HSM), version 4.0.0. The UI architecture has been fully redesigned to greatly elevate the user experience. This version of HSM provides powerful automation capabilities that largely reduce the operation overhead.
Highlights and Benefits:
Customizable Dashboard: The new dashboard features a redesigned visual display of data that customers concern about. It allows customization of panels and widgets with flexible and easy-to-use graphical user experience.
- Customizable Panels: Overview Panel, VPN Panel, Traffic Panel, Security Panel, Customized Panels
- Dynamic Widgets: Supports up to 8 dynamic widgets in each panel
- Timeline of incidents: device online / offline, alarm, threat, configuration delivery, VPN disconnect notifications, etc.
- Automatic Inspection: The HSM4.0.0 allows customers to schedule and automate the inspection of firewall health status, provides possible reasons and solutions through inspection report. This feature greatly helped customers who have zero fault tolerance in network failure to maintain a healthy network with reduced operation overheads.
- Types: Manual Inspection, Regular Inspection, Intelligent Inspection
- Inspection Items: CPU, Memory, Resource (Session, SNAT, etc.), Environment (Power, Fan, Interface, etc.), Signature Database & License
- Health Level: Healthy, Risky, Fault, Failure
- Firewall Password Update in Batch: The batch password update feature helps when customers need to setup password for multiple devices, reducing repetitive work in traditional manual operation.
- StoneOS 5.5R7 logs are supported in the new HSM4.0.0, which the customers using the newest StoneOS can benefit from.
We will continue to make improvements to our solutions, adding features and use cases to address industry requirements and customer needs.