Together Let’s Change the
Behavior of Security
Careers at Hillstone Networks
Careers with Hillstone Networks
Do you want to do great work and also have fun? Do you want to be a part of the leading edge of network security? Hillstone is looking for people who are passionate about their work.
Want to join us? Please contact us: email@example.com
Product Marketing Manager | USA
We are looking for a dynamic product marketing manager to join our fast-paced, global team.
You will work with our global marketing team to develop programs that will increase brand awareness and drive demand. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyers.
- Develop a solid understanding of the product and the competitive landscape, and drive sales enablement and training.
- Develop a marketing plan and manage the GTM schedules for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Product management or product marketing experience, background in networking or cyber security is required.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and good at generating presentations.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Secondary language in Spanish or Chinese will be a plus
- This role will be based in the US office in Santa Clara, CA.
APAC Field Marketing Manager | Singapore
The Field Marketing Manager position is responsible for all regional marketing supporting Hillstone Networks sales in APAC region, which including major South East Asia countries and other adjacent market. A successful Field Marketing Manager must have substantial understanding of sales-focused marketing as well as our audiences of enterprise IT leaders and IT ops practitioners. This role takes charge of regional marketing programs, detailed planning, proactive communication, and flawlessly delivering memorable marketing experiences that support our sales goals.
- Adapt digital and content marketing programs to the needs of a regional sales team.
- Create, expand, and accelerate sales opportunities through regional marketing execution and managing marketing campaigns that promote our products and/or services, within marketing defined strategy.
- Channel communication and support Channel Marketing activities with Hillstone partners
- Decision making and discretion regarding event and campaign selection and planning in support of regional sales goals.
- Regional event and campaign strategy, decision making, and onsite management.
- Ensure all events and marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, measure and report on their effectiveness.
- Past experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through regional marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in networks security or adjacent high-tech industries.
- Experience with supporting both direct sales and channel sales teams.
- Media relationship in APAC, especially in SEA is a plus
- Exemplary communication skills without a fear of over communication. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders.
- Capacity to empathize with the needs and experiences of IT leaders, and IT security ops practitioners
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, and able to meet deadlines.
- Based in Singapore, other locations can be considered if the candidate is qualified with above requirements.
EMEA Regional Sales | EMEA
- Develop and execute against annual business plan for assigned markets.
- Search, select and appoint new distributors to develop and increase sales in other countries.
- Evaluate, train, and motivate new and existing distributors.
- Execute distributor-level product and sales promotion programs.
- Introduce, demonstrate and promote all current and new product lines.
- Maximize market penetration in assigned segments.
- Sets short term sales strategies.
- Evaluate competitive situations and recommend appropriate tactics.
- Facilitate market research that supports new markets and/or distribution opportunities.
- Travel to various locations to make sales calls on target and maintenance accounts.
- Performs all other related duties as requested.
- 3-5 years experience in sales management in network security.
- Network security working experience is MUST
- Relevant working experience in other similar vendors
- Experience on working with channel partners
- English and fluent local language.
- Reports to Regional Sales Director.
- Location: Poland, Spain, Germany, UAE, Egypt, Morocco
Sales Engineer | Poland
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2006, Hillstone delivers innovative, proven, and effective network security solutions to more than 18,000 enterprise customers worldwide. These include Fortune 500 enterprises, financial and educational institutions, government, and service providers. Hillstone has been recognized by Gartner six years in a row in its Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls, and included as representative vendor in Market Guide for Network Detection and Response, Market Guide for Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems, and Gartner Market Guide for Cloud Workload Protection Platforms.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Pre-sales Engineer to work closely with our EU sales team and channel partners in a technical pre sales capacity and help solve challenging problems for clients. You’ll help customers understand the technical parts of our award-winning products.
- Work in collaboration with the sales team to identify prospects and establish relationships with prospect partners to ensure continued sales growth
- Demonstrate our full portfolio of solutions that help keep organizations safe from threats and protect their operations and information
- Educate partners, prospects and customers on the diversity of technical, operational and network safety challenges and how Hillstone can help them
- Drive meetings with potential and existing customers to identify their problems and provide appropriate solutions
- Address technical questions, offer insight into best practices and manage Proof-of-Concepts
- Respond to RFI & RFP technical part with support of product experts
- Active participation in cybersecurity events and partner activities
- 3-6 years of engineering and pre-sales experience on network products
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of typical customers networks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Native level in Polish, fluent in English
- Good overall knowledge of the current threat landscape is a plus
- 25%-35% travel, including international travel in Europe
- Preferably locate in Warsaw or Katowice or Kraków
You’ll be based in Poland, either at client office or work from home, support partners and clients across Europe.
Professional, friendly team environment with excellent career progression opportunities. Why wait? Apply now!
Network Security Researcher, Architect
Perform the cyber threat research and shape the method and rule-engine for Data Analysis. Will also directly impact the company’s overall intelligent security solution.
- Direct experiences in cyber security research, malware analysis, or networking security
- Knowledge in security research and reverse engineering
- Knowledge in security and malware detection technologies, such as anti-APT, anti-ZeroDay
- Deep understanding of application level (Layer 7) networking threats
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- MS or Ph.D in computer science or related majors
- Experiences or familiar with in UTM and NGFW
- Strong embedded system programming and networking experiences
- Academic research or industry experiences in advanced network security
Data Scientist, Architect
Conduct research in anomaly detection for networking threats using statistics, machine learning and behavior analysis. Develop and test core learning algorithms.
- Strong mathematics background
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- MS or Ph.D in computer science, mathematics or related majors
- Experiences in designing the new algorithms
- Data mining and prototyping with R, Matlab
- Embedded system programming and networking experiences