We are excited to announce that the Hillstone Networks has been recognized as a Representative Vendor in the Gartner Market Guide for Cloud Workload Protection Platforms* in Identity-Based Segmentation, Visibility and Control Capabilities, with its CloudHive Microsegmentation Solution.
We believe you will get following key insights on cloud workload protection platforms:
- What CWPPs are and how they should protect cloud workloads
- Securing cloud-native applications by implementing security in the development process through DevSecOps
- Ways emerging cloud-native infrastructure – including containers, managed Kubernetes®, PaaS and serverless apps – impacts CWPP
- Emerging trends in cloud security posture management for ensuring proper, continuous cloud configurations
- Gartner’s evaluation criteria for choosing a CWPP vendor
Also, check out what your peers think of Hillstone Networks by visiting Gartner Peer Insights.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
*:Gartner, Market Guide for Cloud Workload Protection Platforms, 14 April 2020, Neil MacDonald, Tom Croll