We are proud to announce the release of the X10800, a Next-Gen Data Center Firewall delivers up to 1 Tbps throughput, and supports the full suite of security services. Hillstone X10800 is specifically designed to meet the ever-growing security requirements of large cloud infrastructures with higher performance, scalability, and reliability.
By 2021, Cisco predicts that global network traffic will grow to 20 ZB, with cloud-based data centers to carry 94% of the workload. This exponential traffic growth continuously exacts high performance requirements in security services.
The Hillstone X10800 is based on a fully-distributed architecture. The architecture is future proven to support up to 7 Tbps Firewall throughput. It is built with a full-blown next-gen firewall services, advanced threat prevention capabilities and multi-tenancy features. With its 12 slots, Hillstone X10800 supports 100GE high-density interfaces and intelligent security services. Its fully redundant design at all levels guarantees carrier-grade reliability.
- 1 Tbps firewall throughput, with actual link delivering more than 300 Gbps
- 10 million new sessions per second, 480 million concurrent sessions
- Designed to support up to 7 Tbps throughput in future releases
- N+M redundant power supply; dual fan arrays design; front and back ventilation design
- Redundancy of switch module, control module, and service module; support hardware bypass
- Support for complete HA with Active/Active, and Firewall Twin Mode deployment
- Support 100GE, 40GE, and 10GE interfaces; can be expanded to maximum 11*2 40GE+11*12 10GE or 11*4 100GE+11*8 10GE
- Scalable architecture with powerful expansion capabilities: 12 slots support multiple service and interface modules, including storage and intelligent service in the future releases.