We are proud to announce the release of the Hillstone Security Audit platform, HSA 2.0R4 This new version is based on a new architecture, has a new web user interface, and is optimized for operational stability, along with geo-location friendly features.
New features highlights:
- New web-based user interface optimized for user experience and stability
- Support for TimeZone and Daylight Savings and sync up with NTP
- Support for data security logs including URL, IM, Mail, FTP log etc.
- Comprehensive Disk management features such as RAID management, disk threshold, I/O utilization and disk list
- Additional trouble-shooting tools such as packaet capture, syslog detection and new debug command
- File system fix function and ROOT permission password protection
As we continue to make improvements to our solutions, we want to make the solutions more widely applicable to expanded scenarios and use cases.