Founded in 2006, Hillstone delivers innovative, proven and effective network security solutions to 15,000+ customers worldwide. These include Fortune 500 enterprises, financial and educational institutions, government and service providers. Hillstone has been recognized by Gartner four years in a row in its Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls, and has also achieved NSS Labs “Recommended” status in its 2016 Next-Generation Firewall public test.
The Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) is a technologist who works as a part of the product marketing team. The TME will work with a cross-functional team to ensure that the products that we bring to market are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements.
The TME must be a technical expert. The TME must have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiators of a product and also work with the Product Management teams to continually improve the products.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create competitive analysis, design guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, application notes, technical white papers, presentations, videos and demonstrations for our security solutions and products.
- Build and maintain a demonstration environment for our security solutions and products.
- Support sales and marketing efforts as required. Some travel required to support field and marketing activity.
- Support product launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training or Channel Partner Training activities.
- Respond to customer or field inquiries, assist with Technical RFPs and work with a cross-functional team of PMs, SEs, Engineers as required.
- Work with the Competitive Team for market and competitive analysis.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is preferred.
- 3-year customer and field experience is a must.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required.
- At least 1-year experience with enterprise and service provider security products.
- Prior experience with network or security products is preferred.
- Software development or scripting capabilities required.
- Engineering background is a must; marketing or business preferred.
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. Must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity.
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments.
Santa Clara, CA