Hillstone Networks is looking for a Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Sales Director to join our growing, international sales organization and help drive business in a developing market. This sales leader will be responsible for growing sales through the channel and distributor network.Essential Job Functions
- Develop and execute against annual business plan for assigned markets.
- Search, select and appoint new distributors to develop and increase sales in other countries.
- Evaluate, train, and motivate new and existing distributors.
- Execute distributor-level product and sales promotion programs.
- Introduce, demonstrate and promote all current and new product lines.
- Maximize market penetration in assigned segments.
- Sets short term sales strategies.
- Evaluate competitive situations and recommend appropriate tactics.
- Facilitate market research that supports new markets and/or distribution opportunities.
- Travel to various locations to make sales calls on target and maintenance accounts.
- Performs all other related duties as requested.
- Reports to a Vice President of Sales.
- 10 years’ experience in sales management in network center security.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience with international sales, in MENA markets.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.